Amenities Cliff House
Facilities at a glance:
- Master bedroom has a King size bed; attached bathroom with two vanities, shower, toilet and bidet. Two guest rooms with shared bathroom; shower, vanity and toilet. East guest room has Queen bed. West guest room has two twin beds. When the number of Guests are six or less, only the upper level is made available, unless otherwise agreed. The lower level is then left empty.
- Downstairs: (only available if seven or more guests.)
- Master bedroom has a King size bed. Bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower. Living room / Kitchen has a Queen size bed and a pull-out sofa which makes it a Queen size bed.
- Swimming Pool
- Private Dock
- Slip in the Marina
- Golf Cart
- 25 kW Back-Up Generator
- 14,000 gallons water tanks
- Air condition
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Wireless Internet connection throughout the house
- Two TVs with satellite connection upstairs. Two DVD players, one upstairs, one downstairs.
- 2 - 3 Tandem Ocean Kayak Malibu available for use by guests
Attractions close by:
- Hopetown on nearby Elbow Cay with its striped lighthouse
- Fishing in the Sea of Abaco and Atlantic Ocean
- Tahiti Beach. (Less than one mile from Cliff House on Elbow Cay)
- Guana Cay with Nipper's Bar
- Fowl Cay. Snorkling.
- Tilloo Bank. (About four miles south of Cliff House. Snorkling and beach combing.)
- Sandy Cay Underwater Park. (About five miles south of Cliff House. Snorkling on reef.)
- Man-o-War. (Boat building, marine services)
- Little Harbour. Art Gallery and Pete's Pub.
- Upstairs space is a total of 1600 sqft.
- Upstairs front porch deck is about 550 sqft plus a screened-in back porch of 200 sqft.
- Downstairs living area is about 740 sqft. (Owner's apartment).
- Downstairs outside deck area is about 600 sqft.
- Size of pool: 20 feet by 10 feet.
- Pool area (including pool) is about 625 sqft.
- King size bed: 6 feet 6 inches by 6 feet 4 inches.
- Twin beds each 6 feet 1 inch by 3 feet 1 inch.
- 94 steps from the dock to the upstairs deck. (Use golf cart from Marina to haul luggage and groceries.)
- L-shaped dock 140 feet. Only about 1 foot at extremely low tide.
- Mooring outside dock. Only 1 1/2 foot at extremely low tide.
- All our water comes from rain. We have two built-in concrete tanks with liners. Each tank holds 7000 gallons when full.
- Depending on the water situation, normally you may use water as needed, but take care not to waste it.
Click for larger
Living Room / Kitchen Ceiling
Shared Bathroom Upstairs
Shower in Shared Bathroom Upstairs